I’m “Bri McG” – a vibrant, upbeat stay-at-home mom that believes in living a creative, colorful, yet, simple life.
Finding ways to fit fun and creativity into every buzzing, modern day is not easy for young ladies – especially young moms! (And when I say young I also mean the young at heart. Age is just a number, right?)
I created Bumble Bits as a creative outlet to explore and share easy ideas and inspiration for making each day a bit sweeter.
I crave color and fun, but – especially as a mom – I have so many ideas and aspirations and hobbies I’m eager to explore that I’m also aiming to make my life as simple as possible!
Living a creative, colorful life can be easy and I’m on a mission to prove it! (Mostly to myself. 😉)
I also hope to spread little seeds of sunshine and inspire other busy queen bees to make their worlds brighter and more beautiful too!
Because little bits can make a big difference!
A Bit More About Bri McG:
- My family is everything. My incredible husband treats me like a queen and my two wonderful kids couldn’t be any sweeter!
- I love mimosas + coffee, Lisa Frank, and I never leave the house without mascara on.
- I try to be healthy, but I’m addicted to sprinkles (and french fries)!
- I was raised in the South, though my home now is in Tucson, Arizona – sunshine makes me happy!
- I watch (and quote) The Office, Gilmore Girls, and It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia way too much.
- My spirit animal is an otter.